We bring the same exceptional attention to detail that has earned golfing at Gull Lake View worldwide notoriety to everything we do. Whether you’re planning a strategic offsite, a casual meeting or a family event, come enjoy our outstanding combination of dedicated staff and natural beauty that make all of our events unforgettable.
The Gull Lake View Golf Club & Resort Clubhouse
We have six different standard meeting configurations, though we can customize any of our venues to meet your needs. Our location options include:
- Banquet Center (48′ x 86′) 300 guest capacity
- West Room (48′ x 36′) 150 guest capacity
- Central Room (48′ x 26′) 95 guest capacity
- East Room (48′ x 24′) 80 guest capacity
- Banquet center can be customized to fit your meetings specifications
The Bedford Valley Clubhouse
This recently renovated facility can accommodate up to 200 guests and is perfect for weddings, receptions, and meetings.
The Stonehedge Clubhouse
For more intimate affairs, our Clubhouse at Stonehedge can accommodate up to 80 guests.
We love this clubhouse! The Caddy Shack is perfect for smaller groups looking for a casual place to relax and enjoy their time together.
- 475 square feet (19′ x 25′)
- Very private and relaxed setting
- Accommodates up to 24 guests
When business calls, our Conference Room is the place to go. Get in, get it done and then get back to golf!
- 176 square feet (11′ x 16′)
- Very private and formal setting
- Whiteboard, AV, and presentation equipment available
Open Year Round
We have rental options any time of the year for your special event. Contact our reservation specialists to book a time and hear about how we’ll turn your vision into an amazing event. From a cozy evening of drinks and tapas to a full-on fiesta, the staff at Gull Lake View bring our 50 + years of expertise to everything we do, ensuring every event is absolutely excellent.
From simple breakfast buffets to exquisitely elegant dinners, give us a call and explore the options. You can find us anytime at or contact us electronically and let us know what you’re thinking.