Gull Lake View Golf Club & Resort is Southwest Michigan’s oldest and largest golf resort, featuring six championship courses in one amazing destination, including Stoatin Brae, Gull Lake View East & West, Stonehedge North & South, and Bedford Valley. Come here for the golf, and play 18-holes a day for six days, without ever playing the same hole twice
Click below to explore our lodging packages
MIDWEEK STAY & PLAY - $269
Stay Sun-Thursday; available all 2017 season. Rates are per person, based on double occupancy; taxes & fees apply.Be one of the first to TEE OFF FROM THE TOP! See why Forbes magazine called Stoatin Brae “One of the nine most eagerly awaited golf courses 0f 2017.” Designed by Tom Doak’s Renaissance Golf Team, Stoatin Brae is Michigan’s newest golf destination. You won’t want to miss it! This package includes:
- One night's lodging in a Villa Suite, or upgrade to Deluxe Villa ($279*) Luxury Cottage ($299*)
- Two 18 hole rounds at Stoatin Brae with cart
- Cart Fees
- Add one night and one 18-hole round at any of our other courses $100 per person
MID-SEASON PACKAGES - Starting at $179
Stay Sun-Thursday; available May 14- August 24. Rates are per person, based on 4-person occupancy; taxes & fees apply; cart fees apply; some restrictions may apply.This package offers:
- One night's lodging in a Villa Suite, or upgrade to Deluxe Villa, or Luxury Cottage
- Two days of unlimited golf on any of our 5 original championship courses. Add Stoatin Brae at an additional $45 per-person.
- Add one night and one 18-hole round at any of our other courses for $100 per person
STOATIN BRAE’S FIRST SEASON CELEBRATION - $179
AVAILABLE ON 8/30 AND 8/31. RATE IS PER PERSON, BASED ON FOUR GUESTS PER VILLA; TAXES & FEES APPLY.Join us in celebrating Stoatin Brae’s first season! This package includes one night, an 18-hole scramble at Stoatin Brae (with great prizes), and live music & food on Blue Stem’s patio.
- One night's lodging in a Villa Suite, or upgrade to Deluxe Villa (for $199).
- Stoatin Brae scramble with cart. Based on availability on either 8/30 or 8/31 – Space is limited, so sign up soon!
- Two scramble upgrade: Play both scrambles and add another night for an additional $100 per person (based on availability).
- Keep playing upgrade: Play one round at any of our other courses for an additional $40.
Request Info chat with a reservation agent
Eric Bruen, Group Sales
Best Michigan Golf Packages
An unforgettable Michigan golf vacation awaits at Gull Lake View Resort. You can play 18 every day for 6 days without ever playing the same hole twice. Courses include Stoatin Brae, Gull Lake View East & West, Stonehedge North & South, and Bedford Valley. Gull Lake View offers a variety of Stay and Play golf packages and the best deals on Michigan golf rates, footgolf, and more.
One of the best kept secrets in the Midwest.
Gull Lake View Golf Resort is based in Augusta, Michigan. It is conveniently located near the shopping, dining, and attractions of Gull Lake, Kalamazoo, and Battle Creek. Year-round outdoor activities such as boating, golfing, hunting, fishing, skiing, ice fishing, and ice boating make Gull Lake a unique place to call home and visit. When you are not playing golf, there is a lot of fun to be had around Gull Lake!
A personal touch
We’re a family-owned business and we’ll treat you like family. You’ll need to speak or chat with a Gull Lake View reservation specialist to combine rounds of golf, spa treatments and/or meal options with your lodging to help you save money. Let our staff plan your Michigan trip that fits your budget and needs best.
Villa Booking Procedure
To book a golf package, call, chat or click here to contact us with your package requests and questions. We’ll check availability for your preferred dates and group size, then build a package that fits your needs. From here, we’ll take your deposit with a credit card ($100 for a weekday reservation or $200 for a weekend reservation), and then help you schedule your tee times. Once tee times are made, we will ask you about adding bonuses, like cookouts, dinner reservations, or shuttle services. After our call, we’ll follow up with both lodging and tee time confirmation emails and provide you with the proper contact information for contacting us with loose ends and concerns that can arise before you come. Lastly, we ask that you send us a rooming list so we have that information ready and on file prior to your check in.